It Takes More than a Snappy Jingle
It takes more than a snappy jingle or color graphics to produce effective marketing collateral. They help, but if there is no meat to support the flash, then the
customer may be entertained for a while, but they won't be convinced to buy your product. This is especially try of technology products. To develop the total package, it takes:
We bring to the table experience in all areas of product development and marketing.
Knowing what it takes to take a product from concept to the market is a tremendous asset when developing the materials needed
to make it a success. Those marketing materials may include:
- Knowledge of the marketplace
- The ability to listen to and understand the your desires
- The ability to identify existing and future customers
- The discipline to ensure the message doesn't get lost in the creative excitement
- An understanding of what works and what does not work....and why
- The ability to pull all of the above together in a manner that convinces the customer you can solve their problem
- And ....understanding of what the term "deadline" means
So, when you need help with your message, look beyond the flash. Look to Geist Arts.
- Product Brochures
- White Papers
- Business Reports
- Business Profiles/Histories
- Web Content
- Promotional Flyers
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Direct Mail Campaigns
How much will it cost me?